- The object of the competition are photos with the theme indicated in the launch of the competition post, published in the Camping & Village Polvese Facebook page
- Participation in the competition is totally free.
- The competition will take place on the Facebook page of Camping & Village Polvese.
- The competition is not linked to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organized in any way by Facebook.
- All adults who have a Facebook profile and who have clicked the "like" on the Camping & Village Polvese Facebook page can participate in the competition.
- The employees or collaborators of Camping & Village Polvese can not take part in the competition.
- On the Facebook page of Camping & Village Polvese a post will be published with the launch of the competition and the indication of the time limit within which to publish the photographs.
Competitors must publish their photographs as comments to the post, by and no later than 11.59pm of the final date of that contest indicated in the post itself. To this end, the timeliness of Facebook will prevail. Photos published after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- Those who have not clicked the "like" button on the Facebook page of Camping & Village Polvese https://www.facebook.com/campingvillagepolvese/ can not participate in the competition.
- At the end of the competition all the winners will be contacted with a private message on Facebook.
- Those who will be indicated as winners must notify Camping & Village Polvese of the name and email address to which the "digital" prize will be sent.
- In case of failure to send to Camping & Village Polvese the data referred to in art. 5.2,
Camping & Village Polvese will not award the prize. Likewise, if the data provided are not truthful and / or incomplete, Camping Polvese will not award the prize
- In any case of non-payment of one or more prizes for the reasons referred to in the previous paragraphs, any prizes not awarded will be put again to be won in subsequent competitions.